How to Use Prospector at PDAC
Prepare for Your Best PDAC Yet!
PDAC is a great opportunity to utilize Prospector's mobile and desktop app to research companies and projects on the go. Prospector’s rich and comprehensive database makes comparing companies, tracking projects, and calculating financial models a breeze. Stay organized at this year’s PDAC with Prospector’s list functionalities, calculate Life of Mine in real-time on the floor of PDAC with our NPV calculator, and make informed decisions using thousands of up-to-date project and company metrics.
Our upcoming webinar will show you all the ways you can make the most of your time at PDAC with Prospector, including how to:
- Prepare for the event ahead of time with data from our comprehensive database.
- Plan your days to optimize time spent on the floor.
- Keep a running list of companies you want to connect with.
- Use project notes to keep track of who you’ve met and want to follow up with.
- Interpret project 3D models and 360° virtual site visits with VRIFY visualizations.
- Do a post-PDAC deep dive to determine investments.
Access the most up-to-date info on companies and projects, including:
- Searchable NI-43 101 & JORC Reports
- Life of Mine Plan
- Project Ownership
- Resources & Reserves
- Production Metrics
- Cost Metrics
- Board Members & Executives
- Company Overview Details with Stock Data
PDAC can be a whirlwind, with countless companies and projects to learn about – simplify the process with the power of Prospector at your fingertips. Register today to learn how!